Here at CrossFit Salus, we love sharing our passion for fitness with the younger generation in CrossFit kids and CrossFit teens classes.
Promoting health, fitness and fun among children and teens, CrossFit Salus kids classes are for any child in the Monmouth County, NJ area who wants to get fit, stay strong for sports…and have a great time doing it. We offer classes for pre-kids (4-7 years old), CrossFit Kids (7-12), and CrossFit Teens (12+).
Many studies show that exercise is beneficial for school age children, and that kids can also reap the educational benefits of exercise, too! With over 1,800 gyms and more than 1,000 schools worldwide running the program, no doubt, the popularity has caught on.
And our CrossFit kids seem to think so, too.
What Do You Love About CrossFit Kids?
We asked a few of our CrossFit Salus kids what they love about the class, this is what they said:
- “I love that we come to get stronger and that we have fun all together.”
- “It’s fun that I get to meet my friends to play and have fun.”
- “Doing obstacle courses and learning how to exercise is super fun.”
- “It’s fun, it’s so much fun! And it makes you healthy and strong!”
- “I can’t wait to go to CrossFit kids so I can have more energy.”
- “I like CrossFit Kids because we do different exercises all the time and everything we do is fun. I like that it keeps me healthy and strong.”
- “We play games and we do pushups and jumping jacks.”
- “I like CrossFit because you do cool moves.”
- “I love the competition- like competing for times. Partners are a lot of fun too. I like learning new things that are challenging to me.”
Here’s what the kids have to say about the exercises in CrossFit kids class.
- “We get to do handstands, pushups or different kinds of stretches.”
- “We do jumping jacks, thrusters and tire flips.”
- “Jumping jacks, situps and squats.”
- “We love jumping jacks, I’ll show you how!”
- “When we do a partner workout that we compete for time, I like running laps outside and I like the rower (and all of those with partners).”
- “I like rowing and running days and I like Superman chest.”
Here’s what some of the parents have to say.
“As any parent of a child on the spectrum I did have a little anxiety about adding a new activity to my son’s routine. The CrossFit Salus coaches and community welcomed him with open arms and eliminated all my fears. CrossFit Salus has provided a structured and fun environment utilizing physical brain balancing activities. He is gaining patience, focus, core stability, strength and most of all confidence with every class he attends. I am so grateful for this beautiful community Coach Angela and Coach Gino have created.”
“Signing my kids up at CrossFit Salus has been everything I wanted it to be. My boys are not only getting cardiovascularly fit, they are learning how to dig deep within themselves and push through what is challenging to them. They also get to see that working out with new-found friends makes working out fun and worthwhile.”
“Just when I’m about to pull my hair out as my kids are bouncing off the walls (especially in the winter), I remember CrossFit Kids class is just around the corner. The coaches there do a nice job of sneaking in fitness so the kids have fun and burn off all their crazy energy. Plus, how cool is it that they get to do team workouts and cheer each other on, too!”
CrossFit Kids Registered Program in NJ
CrossFit Salus is a CrossFit Kids Registered Program. All of our CrossFit kids coaches have completed their Level 1 CrossFit Course as well as the CrossFit Kids Trainer Course. Find out more about getting your child involved. Contact us at email@example.com.