What is the 21-Day “RISE UP” Foundation Nutrition Challenge all about?
Kick off summer with our RISE UP Foundation Nutrition Challenge!
Rise up to the challenge and get your goals back on track.
With nutrition as our foundation, we’ll also dig into your hydration, exercise, mobility, sleep, personal improvement and motivation. Because, when you have all these elements working together, you’ll experience positive changes with your performance, recovery, energy, body composition and more!
When Does it Start and End?
June 1-June 21 (first day of summer)
Registration opens next week
Get on the pre-sale list so you’ll be the first to know when sign-ups officially open!
Scroll down to learn more…
Who Should Do the RISE UP Nutrition Challenge?
The 21-Day “RISE UP” Foundation Nutrition Challenge is for anyone (beginner, intermediate or advanced individuals) looking to experience positive changes in their performance, recovery, energy levels, body fat percentages, and get motivated, too!
How Much Does It Cost?
CrossFit Salus Members: $30 for early registration
Nonmembers: $40 for early registration
Are There Prizes?
1st place male and female winners will each receive a $100 cash prize.
What Are the RISE UP Nutrition Challenge Details?
Using what we learned from the Rise & Rest Nutrition Challenge earlier this year, we’ve made a few tweaks to the new challenge.
Improve your health & wellness in 21 days by focusing on 7 habits every day:
- NUTRITION — Eat only whole (unprocessed), nutrient-dense foods from the food list and follow set portion guidelines, eating only to “satisfied” instead of “stuffed”
- EXERCISE — Make time to exercise 5 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes each day. On recovery days, fit in a 10 minute low-intensity workout, such as a walk or yoga.
- MOBILITY — Stretch, roll and/or meditate for a minimum of 10 minutes each day.
- SLEEP — Sleep for at least 7 hours every night.
- HYDRATE — Drink mL of water equal to your bodyweight in kilograms (1kg=2.2lbs) x 35.
- PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT — Establish goals outside of work or the box to keep you growing as an individual. This can have a positive impact on stress and social relationships and can encompass anything from meditation and spirituality to charitable work and expanding your knowledge.
- MOTIVATE — Every day, share your experience about the RISE UP challenge with someone in your life to help you stay motivated, motivate those around you and rack up more points.
Make the choice that you and your health goals are worth some extra effort.
Tell a friend, family or co-worker about it to help hold you accountable. Maybe you’ll motivate them to join you!
Sign up on May 22 and get ready to kick off summer healthier than ever.
Interested in something more individualized and in-depth? Sign up for our 3-month Nutrition Coaching Program.
Find out more at https://www.crossfitsalus.com/foundation-nutrition-coaching/.