Has your workout hit a wall?
If you’ve been eating healthy and exercising more, but still haven’t achieved the results you want, maybe you need some motivation from within.
Benefits of Endurance Training
Looking to get more out of your workout? Heart rate training is the answer. Measure how hard you’re working during exercise and get the results you want. Visually monitor effort, track progress, adjust intensity and even compete with others.
We will focus on pacing and variable intensity work during class.
Learn what 75% effort feels like, what 85% feels like and how to push your max effort… efficiently.
Push Yourself Further.
By tracking your performance inside the box, you’ll know exactly how much effort you’re exerting, and if you need to up your intensity. Chances are, you might.
Those who track their heart rate during workouts consistently exert 25% more effort than those who don’t.
Improve Your Engine.
Whether you just want to try something new, improve your “engine,” or supplement your weightlifting, working on various endurance aspects, such as aerobic threshold, lactate threshold, VO2 max and speed endurance will all help you reach your full potential.
At CrossFit Salus, our endurance programming and workouts are centered around the following:
- Aerobic Threshold: Steady workouts performed at a moderate intensity that improve fuel efficiency (think: burn fat), musculoskeletal system and aerobic endurance.
- Lactate Threshold: Higher volume workouts performed at longer distance intervals with higher “threshold” intensities that have less rest between reps/sets.
- VO2 Max: Lower volume workouts performed at shorter distance intervals with higher intensities that have more rest between reps/sets.
- Speed Endurance: Much lower volume workouts performed at intervals less than 60 seconds and very high intensity. This is used to recruit those fast twitch fibres and force them to develop endurance. Full recovery between reps and/or sets.
- Strength Endurance: Low volume workouts performed at high intensity intervals with a variety of explosive movements used to recruit and develop fast twitch muscle fibres.
Endurance Training Featuring Wodify Pulse
We are so excited to announce the implementation of Wodify Pulse powered by MyZone, the wearable tech, at CrossFit Salus!
Wodify Pulse is group heart rate training with Myzone activity belts, the most accurate fitness trackers on the market.
Endurance Training at CrossFit Salus
CrossFit Salus is launching our CrossFit Endurance program available to members and non-members.
It’s a great supplement to your current CrossFit training program, perfect complement for weightlifters and a perfect stepping stone for those new to the CrossFit scene.
No heavy weights. All heart rate.
Ask a coach for more details on getting started or shoot a message to email@example.com. Visit https://www.crossfitsalus.com/endurance/ for more information.
Let’s build those engines!