What is the 6-Week LEVEL UP? Foundation Nutrition & Lifestyle Challenge 2019?
What if I told you that you’re only 6 weeks away from a healthier YOU?
6 weeks of getting back to the basics of healthy living so you can finally create a lifestyle that lasts!
When did healthy living get so crazy complicated? It’s like suddenly if we’re not drinking a bulletproof coffee and counting macros, we’re not doing it right. But it really doesn’t have be that way.
My mission is to help you scale things back, like wayyy back to the basics of what it takes to “be healthy” in YOUR OWN daily life. So what does that look like?
While the specifics will look different for everyone, we will all follow the same theme:
- Eating & drinking the right amounts
- Eating good, clean foods
- Moving your body
- Finding time to de-stress and smile
Pretty simple, right?
But, too often, the whole eating thing is definitely the most overwhelming, confusing, and time-consuming thing on that list.
I get it. If you’re not sure what you’re supposed to eat, how much or when you’re supposed to eat, what’s considered healthy, or how to cook a balanced meal in a short amount of time, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and not even start.
ENTER: The 6-Week LEVEL UP? Foundation Nutrition & Lifestyle Challenge 2019
During the entire challenge, you will not only be committing to yourself that you are going to achieve your goals, but you are committing to a team (2-3 people) as well.
Using nutrition as our foundation, each week we will ADD ON a new goal such as sleep, hydration, movement, mobility and stress management. Because, when you have all these elements working together, you’ll experience positive changes with your performance, recovery, energy, body composition and more!
Huge changes can be made in a small amount of time.
LEVEL UP? is so much more than a short-term fix.
The progression of adding in goals every week will set you on the path for long-term success.
The team aspect will keep you motivated and accountable.
So, go ahead…team up with some friends, a neighbor, spouse… and LEVEL UP?!
ALL CHALLENGE RULES ARE POSTED HERE
Who Can Participate?
Anyone. Anywhere. Nationwide.
The 6-week LEVEL UP? Foundation Nutrition & Lifestyle Challenge is for anyone (beginner, intermediate or advanced individuals) looking to experience positive changes in their performance, recovery, energy levels, body fat percentages, and get motivated, too!
You do not have to be a member at CrossFit Salus to join this challenge.
Teens are also invited to participate in our 6-week LEVEL UP? challenge.
When? Sept. 9-Oct. 20
The 6-week nutrition and lifestyle challenge begins Monday, Sept 9 and runs through Sunday, Oct 20.
Weigh-ins begin Tuesday, Sept. 3 and end Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019.
The cost of the 6-week challenge is $48. (That’s only $8/week!)
Sign me up >>
NEW: Option to Add-On Individual Nutrition Coaching at the Same Time
What if you had someone to tell you exactly what to do? Someone to help you create the blueprint for your own healthy life?
If you want to take the challenge up a notch, work with Coach Angela for 6 weeks of individual nutrition coaching at the same time as the challenge.
What’s right for “them” may not be right for YOU.
Individual coaching includes:
- 2x (Pre & Post) Biometric Testing including weigh-in, circumference, body fat testing, pictures (value: $50).
- One-on-One Consultations (value: >$260)
- In-person, one-on-one consultations with Coach Angela to review goals & address individualized questions.
- Regular accountability and check up calls to review goals and overcome sticking points.
- Frequent text or email check-ins for questions, guidance and unlimited support.
- Personalized recommendations based on your goals (value: $99)
- Resources for food and habit tracking and goal setting.
- All the education and motivation you need to confidently achieve your goals.
This is an incredible value and I’ll give you all the accountability you need to succeed.
Get the 6-week challenge PLUS individual coaching for only $148 (that’s over 50% off our private coaching costs!)
Sign me up >>
Interested in learning more? Let’s chat! firstname.lastname@example.org
Nutrition Challenge Details
Improve your health & wellness in 6-weeks by adding in one new habit each week.
- NUTRITION QUANTITY—Follow the outlined portion guidelines for food and water.
- NUTRITION QUALITY— Eat only whole (unprocessed), nutrient-dense foods from the outlined food list.
- SLEEP— Sleep the defined amount of hours every night.
- MOVEMENT— Exercise the defined amount of time each day.
- MOBILITY— Stretch and/or roll for the defined amount every day.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT— Implement stress-relieving techniques to take better care of your mind, body and spirit.
The team’s score will be the AVERAGE of the team participant’s total scores.
Are There Prizes?
You bet! In addition to a life changing experience…
- First Place Team will receive:
- Prizes from yummy local eateries!
- Kettlebell Kitchen gift certificates
- PLUS 1 Month of Individual Foundation Nutrition Coaching *valued at $175 each
- Second Place Team will receive:
- 2 CrossFit Salus Tandem (2-3 people) Coaching Sessions (or remote programming if outside Monmouth county). *valued at $140 each
- Plus, goodies from more fun brands!
- Third Place Team will receive:
- 1 CrossFit Salus Tandem Coaching Sessions (or remote programming if outside Monmouth county). *valued at $70 each
- *Coaching prizes are not eligible to be redeemed for cash.
- *CrossFit Salus coaches who choose to participate in the challenge are not eligible for prizes.
If there is a tie at the end of the challenge, we will refer to tiebreakers.
Considering this is a nutrition challenge, we’ll first look at the team who had the most points from both nutrition categories. And if there is still a tie, we’ll come up with a fitness-based tie-breaker challenge to ensure that only one team is victorious!
- Make the choice that you and your health goals are worth some extra effort this fall.
- Tell your friends and family about it to help hold you accountable. Maybe you’ll motivate them to join you!
- Email email@example.com for more information.
- Put together your team and LEVEL UP? to a healthier you.
Sign me up >>
So if you’re ready to dedicate six short weeks to your health and your longevity, join me for the LEVEL UP? Summer Challenge! I’m so excited to share this program again and to help you create your best self!!