Ready to reach your goals?
Need some one-on-one attention?
At Salus Health & Fitness, our physical gym space is simply a tool to help us deliver personal training and programming.
Our personal training program allows us to deliver all of this and more including accountability, motivation and most importantly: RESULTS.
Whatever your goals may be, we have the knowledge and experience to help!
The Salus-based personal training staff is second to none. With decades in the fitness industry, our team has thousands of hours of coaching individuals from beginners to Olympic athletes.
How it Works
After a FREE initial consultation, your trainer will assess your strength, mobility, and more. Based on this assessment, your goals and what equipment you have available, he or she will develop your personalized workout program. You will record your workouts so your trainer can monitor your progress and make any necessary changes to your program.
- Initial consult
- One-on-one personal training sessions (30- or 60-minutes)
- Specialties in CrossFit, Weightlifting, and/or Powerlifting
- Available to adults and teens
- Accountability to help you stay motivated
- Regular coach check-ins to help you stay on track
- Programming updates to prevent plateaus and crush goals
- Male and female trainers available
We want to help you get and stay healthy and fit with the flexibility to train no matter where you are located.