Love them or hate em’, you can bet that double unders will be in the CrossFit Games Open.
Whether you’re still attempting double unders and are ready to master those dubs without getting whipped every rotation or you already have your dubs, but want to improve your technique (get faster, more efficient), this double under clinic with Coach Steven is for you.
The more efficient you are with the double unders, the less energy you’ll have to expend when they come up in a WOD.
Think about it. Compare dubs to running for a moment. If you incorporate some drills and some strenth exercises to assist in your running, you can run longer and more efficiently. Strength and drills specific to double unders will allow you to expend less energy…using it as an opportunity for a potential rest period. Seriously.
Mastering Double Unders
Clinic: February 11, 10:30 am-1 pm
Lead by CrossFit Salus Coach: Steve Gluckstein, Olympic Athlete, 11x National Champion and current Team USA Jr. National Team Head Coach.
- WHEN: Sunday, Feb. 11, from 10:30 am to 1 pm (2 hours 30 minutes)
- WHAT: Learn to perform double unders with efficiency to reduce energy and time in your WODs.
- WHO: Open to all levels. Members & nonmembers of CrossFit Salus
- COST: $50 CrossFit Salus members (register here). $60 non-members (register here)
- HOW TO REGISTER: Reserve your spot online before Monday, Feb. 5 >>
Space is limited. Registration closes Feb 5th.
Check out some of our most recent CrossFit posts:
- Do I Need to Count Macros?
- Choosing a Jump Rope
- Looking for Natural Remedies for Cold and Flu Season?
- Importance of Staying Hydrated
- Sleeping Tips for Athletes
- Bar Muscle-Up Progressions
- Olympic Weightlifting in NJ: Some Basics
- Is Sugar Bad?
- Mobility for CrossFit: Why You Need to Do It
- What to Expect During Your First CrossFit Class