2015 CrossFit Games Open Registration!
Register now for the CrossFit Games Open.
The first of five weekly workouts will be released Thursday, February 26th. We hope to have as many of our athletes as possible to join in on the fun.
Once you have registered, be sure to choose the affiliate: CrossFit Salus
If you’re new to CrossFit, don’t just tune out and assume that it’s only for the firebreathing CrossFit athletes. We know it feels intimidating, but that’s why we’re here to support you and help you be the best version of yourself!
Here are just a few reasons why YOU (yes, you!) should compete in the CrossFit Games Open 2015:
- When you find yourself in a real competition, you’re instantly motivated to learn everything you can, as fast as you can. Which is reason #1 to sign up for the Games NOW. When you sign up for a competition, your motivation level to make improvements suddenly increases 200%. Suddenly, you might pay closer attention in class, you might actually go watch some videos online, and you might take mobility and Oly class more seriously!
- Competition brings out your best. Every time you hit one of your PR’s (personal records), it lifts you up for an entire day. And others share your excitement – from the ring of the bell, the high fives of celebration from other members to the amazement of friends and family. Personal bests are a communal celebration. Whether you come first or last everyone is there to support you
- You are capable of more than you think. And when you sign up for the Games Open, you’re bound to find out just exactly how much more you can accomplish before the clock runs out.
- You’ll meet someone who inspires you and you will inspire others. You just never know who is paying attention to what you do. But when you sign up to compete, you are showing everyone you aren’t afraid.
- You WILL kick ass. Because this competition will give you an opportunity to test yourself and give you a baseline of your current capabilities. A year from now you can look back at your results and see how much you’ve improved.
Here’s brief rundown on how the Open works:
- A new workout is released each week for 5 weeks starting February 26.
- Each Friday we will do the workout in all of the CrossFit classes – registered athletes will be judged.
- You will submit your score for that weeks’ Open workout- the same WOD that thousands around the WORLD will also be doing.
- A very very strict NO REP rule will be implemented (in year’s past, people around the world have been caught cheating the athletes and judges were all disqualified).
- Athletes who hope to compete at Regionals will also need to videotape their workout.
- Get fired up! Get and give support from members while they compete and strive for their best.
If you have questions about participation or how to register, let us know.
Here are a few fun pictures of competitors the past two years: