18.2 and 18.2A Intramural Open Results are IN!
The intramural open has brought out some amazing demonstration of energy, support and community. Thank you for everyone embracing our new approach to the Open. We hope you’re loving it as much as we are!
Without further ado, here are the results and nominations for our in-box intramural open 18.2! Drum-roll please….
2 FIT 2 QUIT takes the overall lead as of week 2!
?INTRAMURAL OPEN 18.2 HARDEST WORKER Award goes to Sue Mulvaney!
Here are her nominations:
“Wodding with the flu, especially the open, has my vote!”
“Showed her commitment to the team by showing up to do the workout after a week off with the flu. AND she brought the best cheering squad!”
“Seriously….18.2/18.2a after the FLU!”
“Sue gets my vote! Fresh off the flu?!”
“Coming back after the flu and being smart enough to scale”
“Shows up even with she isn’t feeling her best!”
Hardest Worker honorable mentions:
-Jack Lynch: “After finishing the WOD with seconds remaining he had a decision to make, finish satisfied or go for greatness. Some heard him shout “For America!!” and hit his clean perfectly Just in time!”
-Brian: “He’s here for everyone and keeps us going – he doesn’t let you give up!”
-Bryan: “He’s effing insane!”
-Yvonne “L”- “Killing her First OPEN Games like a Pro” “Killing RX and PRing her clean”
-Megan: “She is so strong!”
-Cal: “So much passion”
-Gino: “For overcoming fear and not giving up after the first part of his redo.”
– Melissa Regina- “This year, she is tackling the RX for the 1st time”
-Chris Swift- “For coming in to make up his WOD just days after his newborn baby was born…and on ZERO sleep!”
?INTRAMURAL OPEN 18.2 SPIRIT OF THE GAMES Award goes to Olga Cotos!
Here are her nominations:
“She pushed herself to a new level she didn’t know they could.”
“Showed support ALL DAY Friday and gave it her all in 18.2.”
“Always willing to help others, film live, take pictures, judge. Plus, her energy is simply contagious!”
Spirit of the Games honorable mentions:
– Erin Winters: “Always a positive attitude! She is there to support everyone with encouraging words and advice. She truly is happy for other people’s success and achievements. She rooted for everyone whether at the box, on the wodify board or live feed.” “For bringing the flexy spirit!”
-Bryan Llugi: “For always being there for every person in nearly every class to push them to do more”
-Brian: “Coaching and supporting everyone in the box”
– Lili B: “Loving the motivational quotes all over the box!”
-Steven G: “Filling the box with energy, passion, power and extreme cheers”
– Angela S: “I can’t imagine anyone working any harder than you did today. You dug deep!!”
-Veronica: “She’s judged me twice and knows exactly what to say and gives great advice! Plus her mental strength during 18.2s clean was amazing!”
– Stella & Hailey: “Our awesome teens for giving 110%”
– Gino “You gave it your all and more. I’m proud you’re my coach”
– Scott: “I have to give it to my captain. He is the best!”
Only 2 weeks down, 3 to go. May your spirits stay high and your muscles stay strong 🙂