Saturday, Oct. 17, 6:30 pm
On Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015 at 6:30pm, CrossFit Salus will hold a fundraising workout to benefit The Valerie Fund.
Four 1/2 years ago, our three-year-old niece, Sierra Mark, was diagnosed with Stage IV Wilms’ Tumor. The Mark family has become active with The Valerie Fund as an outlet to their experience.
Now 8, Sierra has been declared “clear of cancer.”
On Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015 at 6:30pm, CrossFit Salus, at 547 Route 35 Middletown, NJ will hold a fundraising workout to benefit Sierra’s team, Sierra’s Monkey Runners. 100% of proceeds goes to the Valerie Fund.
Nonmembers: Reserve here! (scroll down to Oct. 17 “CRUSH CANCER”)
Members: Reserve through your mobile Wodify App
(donations are done separately through The Valerie Fund)
Donate Online or at the Door
- 100% of donation goes to The Valerie Fund (note: this is a fundraiser, not a judged competition.)
- CrossFit adults can register for a minimum suggested donation of $40 and CrossFit kids can register for a minimum suggested donation of $20.
- Please bring a check made out to The Valerie Fund or print a screenshot of your online donation.
- And remember to reserve for the event (members reserve on your mobile app and nonmembers reserve as a “free trial”, please reserve a spot so we have a headcount).
- Everyone who donates the suggested minimum will receive a raffle ticket.
- We will also have Crush Cancer t-shirts and tank tops for sale at the door as well.
- Add this event to your Google Calendar
Raffle Prizes Include:
- Custom Reebok CrossFit nanos & sweet swag
- MPG Mondetta Performance Gear apparel
- Food from Kettlebell Kitchen Inc.
- Massages from StressFreeBody
- SpaRitual Vegan Spa Collection goodies
- Dance and Flip Boutique gift basket
- Healthy Glow Airbrush Tanning NJ gift certificate
- NINA B ROZE active apparel sport bras
- RockTape KT tape
- Restaurant Nicholas dinner for 2
- LizzyJaysJuice organic juice certificate
- TomTom GPS watch
- Dambrisi Wholesale Foods steak& chx
- Forever Fierce apparel
- Hot and soul yoga gift certificate
- Cooler from North American Breweries
- Gift Certificate from Paleo Box Meals
- $300 FunTime America Gift Certificate
- The Brewer’s Apprentice gift certificate
- Salon LaDeDa Gift basket
- …and more!
The Valerie Fund
The Valerie Fund was established in 1976 in memory of Valerie Goldstein and aims to provide support for the comprehensive health care of children with cancer and blood disorders. Families turn to The Valerie Fund because of the combination of medical care, counseling, and other services it provides. The Valerie Fund Children’s Centers comprise the largest network of healthcare facilities for children with cancer and blood disorders in New Jersey, and one of the largest in the nation. There are seven Valerie Fund Children’s Centers providing caring, comprehensive, state-of-the-art outpatient health care to more than 5,000 children and their families each year.