WE HAVE SOME BIG NEWS!
We’re excited to finally unveil our brand refresh: Salus. While our name has changed slightly, we have a new logo, new website, and new virtual programs, our core mission remains the same.
Since 2013, Salus has been committed to providing a safe, supportive and challenging environment for you to develop and maintain health and fitness for life.
Over the past seven years we have been empowered and inspired by our Coaches, our members, and our community. We have poured our hearts and souls into building Salus in Middletown NJ since day one and have actually been working on this refresh for about a year now. In fact, just earlier this year, we had our eyes set on moving to a larger location…and then COVID struck.
And everything changed.
Turning Obstacles Into Opportunities
Taking an obstacle and turning it into an opportunity, we shifted our plans. We took everything online and decided now would be the perfect time to start rolling out our new image.
What’s Changing and What’s Staying the Same
Through the next few weeks, you’ll notice changes in our branding, social media and communications. Here is an overview of what’s changing and what’s staying the same:
- Name: “CrossFit Salus” is now “Salus”
- Location: Previously located at 547 Route 35, Red Bank since 2013, we are now holding all classes virtually until the new Monmouth County location is open.
- CrossFit : We are still affiliated as “CrossFit Salus” and will continue to offer CrossFit group training classes virtually. You will see it listed on the schedule as: “Salus at Home.” Our core programming structure remains CrossFit and we will continue to provide workout versions for those with and without equipment. You will notice that Beginners Fitness group training classes, On Ramp and Private Training are also an important part of our programs.
- Nutrition: We will continue to provide the same professional Nutrition Coaching services as we have since 2017. Previously under the name of “Foundation Nutrition,” our nutrition coaching services will now be under the Salus brand name.
- Weightlifting: We have been a USAW Sanctioned Olympic Weightlifting Club, known as TripleX Weightlifting, since 2015. We will continue to provide Olympic Weightlifting programming and coaching as Salus Weightlifting. We’re looking forward to taking our team to Master’s Nationals, the American Open, and much more.
- Values: As always, we will continue to commit to provide the same, or better, level of coaching you have experienced in the past and are excited to continue to work closely with our community. At Salus, we believe in transparency and are excited to continue this journey together.
Please know that we are excited about this transition – of course, it was bittersweet to close our first physical location in Middletown…but Salus lives on.